- A minimum of five years in a leadership role. Is highly ethical, honest and respected in the ultrarunning community.
- Embodies and understands the ideals and values of the WS Endurance Run.
- Has an understanding that the primary mission is to give runners an outstanding experience that is both safe and memorable.
- Able to work collaboratively with others
- Has the ability to seek, cultivate and foster key relationships and partnerships
- Understands that proper perspective, credit and acknowledgment is always given to history and missions.
- Knows and understands the value of treating all runners and volunteers with respect.
- Has a good grounding in finances, paying bills and living within the means of a specific budget.
- Has some understanding of communication, both broadly strategic as well as internal, in areas of print and electronic media.
- Has the ability to think clearly and deliberately in emergency situations.
- Willingness to relocate to the Sacramento/Auburn, CA area.
- Possesses excellent speaking/writing skills.
Come see us at Uhan Performance ! On July 1, Joe opened his own private physiotherapy practice in Eugene, Oregon! Located in a quiet, ...
Monday, September 26, 2011
Here's a very accurate description of a friend of mine: